A Management and Educational Services Consulting Group, whose activities focus on the higher and vocational education sector, supporting institutional development and capacity building for the private and public sector, with development partners spanning universities and business schools, government agencies and NGO’s as well as the private sector has some vacancies.
Job Title: WEB AND SOCIAL MEDIA OFFICER
City: Owerri, Imo State
Industry: Media/ Services/Consulting
Minimum Qualification: Graduate with Hands-on Knowledge
Required Experience: 1-3 years’ experience in a related position and industry OR prove of former works e.g. websites designed/hosted and graphic designs.
Salary: Very Attractive with benefits
Application Deadline: 15th November 2013
• Create websites and database or able to learn in no time
• Ability to create websites with Content Management System (CMS) like Joomla, Drupal, WordPress,etc
• Create web forms and PHP files or able to learn in no time.
• Ensure website design and development meet W3C guidelines and standards
• Develop websites while considering the following factors; user diversity, accessibility and usability.
• Coordinate timely responses to e-mail inquiries received via the website.
• Analyze, interpret and present research findings into clear, concise reports.
• Work with clients and project managers to manage ongoing project tasks, create outlines for new projects and respond to other needs as they arise.
• Continuously seeks new creative extensions, opportunities and ideas on behalf of client brands.
• Basic knowledge of CSS, JQuery and Ajax. Although you do not have to be an expert in these languages but understand how to manipulate already existing codes to suit your immediate needs, you are advised to take personal time and develop your skills in these areas.
• Test run website accessibility and functionality from a variety of environments.
• Develop and maintain a strategic plan for internet presence based on management priorities, policy directions and goals.
• Search Engine Optimization
• Modify and create enhancements to the website.
• Perform related duties and responsibilities as assigned.
• Design and create internet applications including interactive forms like Feedback forms, Reservation forms, and Newsletter requests forms.
• Providing dynamic web content.
• Good knowledge of graphics softwares like Adobe Photoshop, CorelDraw, Adobe Illustrator,etc
• Must be able to work under pressure and be a good team player
Method of Application:
Interested applicant should Please forward your CV and motivation letter, in English, to recruitment@seancussonsconsult
Source: Sean Cussons Consulting.