Our client, a Management and Educational Services Consulting Group, whose activities focus on the higher and vocational education sector, supporting institutional development and capacity building for the private and public sector, with development partners spanning universities and business schools, government agencies and NGO’s as well as the private sector has some vacancies.
Marketing Communications Officer
The Marketing Communications Officer must have a service-oriented and flexible attitude. He/she creates and implements marketing programs/ campaigns that effectively communicate and promote the Organization’s brands and products according to the STRATEGY 2020.
In this role, the Marketing Communications Officer applies traditional and new marketing media in meeting his/her targets.
The Marketing Communications Officer will be part of the Business Development Support Team.
• BA/Bsc/HND degree and/or relevant work experience in Communication/Marketing management;
• Preferably 3 to 4 years experience in a similar position;
• Excellent writing skills with recent writing samples e.g Proposal or advertorial;
• Fluent in English, spoken and written
• Knowledge of relevant supporting marketing programs;
• Project management skills
• Good administrative and organizing capabilities;
• Accurate, ability to work independently, team player, ability to cope with stress, cultural awareness;
• Affinity with and/or experience in web technologies and standards is an advantage e.g. online marketing, web marketing, blogging, etc.
• An exciting, independent challenging job with opportunity for personal growth in a multi-tasking work environment;
• An attractive salary and an interesting benefits package
Please forward your CV and motivation letter, in English, to recruitment@seancussonsconsult