Do you wish to learn skills that will enable you succeed and stay relevant in the rapidly evolving digital age? Then be part of the first Skills Camp training coming up this month in Owerri powered by Rapid IT Resources and proudly supported by Alaowerri.com, Linjust.com, Nadel Bitmaps Technologies services limited and Sean Cussons Business School Owerri.
You will learn:
Module 1 – Web Design and Web Graphics
- How to write simple HTML codes which will give you an edge over other web designers who don’t know how to code.
- How register a domain name, host a website after designing it from scratch
- Design a very dynamic website using a content management system (CMS)
- Design simple banner and other web graphics for your web design project
Module 2 – Internet security
- How to detect and protect yourself from scam emails and constant assault from scammers
- Case studies on websites with internet security issues
- How to protect your website from potential hackers
Module 3 – A’ Level Social Media
- Social media tools for organizational growth, customer relations and collaboration.
- Using social media for real time event monitoring and live streaming
Module 4 – Basic Entrepreneurship skills
- Learn basic entrepreneurship skills that will teach you how to generate income from the skills acquired.
Sean Cussons Business School. #6 Mbari Street, Owerri, Imo State.
Weekdays – 13th – 17th April, 2015.
Weekends – 18th & 25th April, 2015.
Weekdays – 3pm – 5.30pm
Weekends – 10am – 5pm
Regular (Weekdays) – N10, 000
EXECUTIVE (WEEKENDS) – N20, 000
Rapid IT Resources
Scholarship; We will be giving out TWO FREE TICKETS worth N20, 000 to support students and corps members. To enter the DRAW, simply text your name to and email to 08113332265. Winners will be announced on 10th April, 2015.
For more info contact Chris on 08113332265 or Chinedu on 07039349211